eng222 | undergraduate
Introduction To Technical Writing
topic title goes here
Technical Writing Career Research and Preparation
- Demonstrate best practices in technical writing.
- Examine the preparation for technical writing careers.
Style and Technical Writing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of good document design.
- Apply best practices for readability in technical writing.
Technical Writing – Research and Ethics
- Apply appropriate research methods in technical writing.
- Explain how intellectual property and proprietary information relates to technical writing.
- Demonstrate understanding of the relevancy of codes of conduct.
Ensuring Quality in Technical Writing
- Identify best practices for writing e-mails and memos.
- Demonstrate how to address audience in technical writing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the characteristics of good writing.
What is Technical Writing?
- Identify qualities of good technical writing.
- Identify characteristics of writing at work.
- Distinguish between technical communication and technical writing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.