env410 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Target Organ Toxicity
- Compare the defense responses of living organisms to toxicants.
- Define target organ toxicity.
- Explain physiological and behavioral responses to toxicants.
- Evaluate the role of liver in chronic diseases.
- Analyze the effects of metals, solvents, and vapors on living organisms.
- Analyze the effects of pesticides and radiation on living organisms.
- Explain the health effects of air, water, and food contaminants.
Risk Assessment and Social Responsibility
- Explain the process of biomonitoring and risk assessment.
- Analyze the moral obligations of humans to the natural environment.
Disposition of Chemicals
- Explain disposition and biotransformation of toxicants.
- Distinguish between toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics.
- Describe absorption, distribution, and elimination of toxicants.
- Identify the environmental effect of toxicants.
- Define environmental toxicology.
- Identify sources and properties of toxicants.
- Explain dose-response relationships.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.