env431 | undergraduate
Public Policy Analysis
topic title goes here
- Analyze various international environmental policy approaches.
- Hypothesize solutions to global public policy issues.
- Describe significant global environmental challenges.
Introduction to Environmental Policy
- Describe how social paradigms and public opinion affect views of the environment.
- Explain the environmental policy-making process.
- Analyze outcomes of environmental policy.
Air and Water
- Describe air and water pollution issues.
- Explain air and water pollution policy development.
- Analyze policy proposals for air and water pollution issues.
- Describe energy issues, including sources and conservation.
- Explain energy policy development.
- Analyze policy proposals for energy issues.
Waste and Land Use
- Explain hazardous waste and land management policy development.
- Describe hazardous waste and land management issues.
- Analyze policy proposals for hazardous waste and land management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.