env315 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Future Climate Changes
- Explain the effect of global warming on the main components of the cryosphere.
- Evaluate the global effect of future changes of drylands.
- Analyze the human connection to hydrologic changes.
The Terrestrial Environment
- Explain the role humans play in altering the physical environment.
- Identify human activities that negatively affect vegetation.
- Describe ways to improve soil quality.
The Aquatic Environment
- Identify human contributions to the changes of rivers, lakes, and oceans.
- Analyze causes and effects of water pollution.
The Atmospheric Environment
- Compare rural and urban climate zones.
- Relate greenhouse gases and global warming to pollution.
- Explain the effects of climate change on the biosphere and the physical environment.
Civilization and Animal Populations
- Compare and contrast global population trends.
- Identify environmental effects of urbanization.
- Explain the role humans have in animal decline.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.