exam799n | Graduate
The comprehensive examination is a program requirement for the Doctor of Philosophy degree from University of Phoenix. Examinations are administered online, and a successful grade must be earned for students to move to the dissertation coursework and candidacy.
Nursing Program Goals
1. Conduct and interpret health care and educational research for nursing
2. Cultivate interprofessional relationships through collaborative scientific inquiry
3. Advance the development and transformation of nursing education
4. Evaluate frameworks to guide ethical decision making in research, education, leadership, and practice for nursing
5. Appreciate multicultural perspectives within global systems
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.