Making Effective Decisions –
This course covers a variety of techniques that improve the effectiveness of decision making, from idea generation to decision evaluation. Participants will practice these techniques using relevant scenarios from their own organizations. In addition, this course will cover the fundamentals of creative and critical thinking as they relate to decision making.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Making Effective Decisions
- Explain the principles of decision making.
- Apply a framework to make better decisions.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.