Conducting Effective Meetings –
In today’s business environment, it is crucial for leaders to conduct effective meetings to keep their workplaces running efficiently. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to conduct various types of effective meetings. This class explores how to use behavioral science to engage an audience to improve the effectiveness of meetings.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Conducting Effective Meetings
- Describe the benefits of holding effective meetings.
- Describe the components of an effective meeting.
- Describe how to adapt to audience behavior.
- Design components of an effective meeting to improve performance.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.