Understanding Time Management –
Do you always feel rushed? Are you disorganized? Is there never enough time in the day? Are you the person always late to a meeting? Do you over-schedule your day? You will learn to prioritize tasks and responsibilities along with how to avoid the personal habits which impede productivity by implementing techniques to become more organized.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Understanding Time Management
- Prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Organize tasks and responsibilities appropriately.
- Implement techniques to becoming more organized.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.