topic title goes here
- Analyze the effect of globalization on financial decisions.
- Describe the factors that contribute to foreign exchange risk.
- Compare and contrast methods to mitigate foreign exchange rate risk.
- Prepare a cash budget.
- Perform a break-even analysis.
- Calculate present value and future value of cash flows.
- Describe the relationship between strategic planning and financial planning.
Introduction to Finance and Analysis
- Explain how financial markets work in the United States.
- Define basic financial terminology.
- Assess the role of ethics and compliance in the finance environment.
- Evaluate financial performance using financial ratios.
Working Capital Management and Capital Budgeting
- Evaluate effective working capital management techniques.
- Evaluate alternative capital projects.
- Analyze risks associated with capital projects.
- Identify the decision-making factors in lease versus buy.
- Identify the effect of financing strategies on cost of capital.
- Calculate the weighted average cost of capital of a firm.
- Compare and contrast initial public offering and merger and acquisitions growth strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.