topic title goes here
Working Capital Policies
- Determine working capital decisions based on forecasted financial data.
- Apply alternative financing methods to make optimal working capital decisions.
- Explain how current asset and liability accounts affect cash management.
- Assess the roles and relationships of operating and financial leverage on capital structure.
- Evaluate alternative capital structures.
- Describe the global investment banking process as it applies to an organization.
Contemporary Financial Topics
- Analyze the role of regulatory bodies in financial decision-making.
- Evaluate contemporary issues in international financial management.
Financial Risk Management
- Explain the role of Limited Liability Corporations and Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Compare and contrast financial decisions based on alternative scenarios and potential outcomes.
- Utilize current risk management techniques to maximize shareholder wealth.
Time Value of Money and Decision-Making
- Apply time value of money techniques to financial opportunities and decision-making.
- Prepare a loan amortization schedule.
- Determine the value of financing instruments using required rates of return.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.