topic title goes here
Evaluating the Effects of M&A’s on Corporate Value
- Analyze the accounting, tax, and legal effects on M&A’s.
- Evaluate pre and post merger activities.
- Assess human and cultural aspects of M&A’s.
Business Failure and Corporate Restructuring
- Compare and contrast the reasons and types of M&A failures.
- Compare and contrast the various forms of corporate restructuring.
- Analyze the risks associated with M&A’s strategy.
- Recommend contingency plans for successful M&A’s.
Examination of Contemporary and Critical Issues
- Analyze the impact of corporate governance and ethical consideration on M&A’s.
Overview of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A’s) and Corporate Restructuring
- Define mergers and acquisitions terminology.
- Explain the rationale for M&A’s and corporate restructurin.
- Examine the trends, statistics, examples of mergers and acquisitions.
- Compare and contrast different types of M&A’s strategies.
Analyzing and Negotiating M&A’s Deals
- Describe search and screening processes for mergers and acquisitions.
- Compare and contrast valuation criteria and techniques.
- Analyze negotiation and bidding process of mergers and acquisitions.
- Evaluate the sources and instruments for financing M&A’s.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.