fin575 | Graduate
Project Budget And Finance
topic title goes here
Managing Cost and Determining Project Viability through Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Calculate financial outcomes using time value of money concepts.
- Differentiate among the capital budgeting selection criteria Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), and Payback Methods.
- Discuss cost characteristics and how to manage them.
- Assess concepts of value for businesses.
- Recognize various avenues for raising capital.
- Determine the tax implications of business decisions.
Managing to Maximize Firm Value
- Create a budget to achieve the firmâs financial objectives.
- Explain how to assess business risk and how to lower the risk profile.
Introduction to Budgetary Finance
- Explain the major elements of a business plan.
- Identify the importance of the financial section and its connectivity with the business plan.
- Evaluate finance as it relates to entrepreneurship.
Determining Business Viability
- Differentiate between the purpose, content, and users of financial statements.
- Explain the importance of the Statement of Cash Flows.
- Use financial analysis techniques to gauge the financial condition of the company.
Cash Flow Management
- Discuss how to manage working capital.
- Interpret the cash conversion cycle.
- Analyze cash flow from operations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.