fin592 | Graduate
Mergers And Acquisitions
topic title goes here
Growth Through Corporate Governance and Downsizing
- Describe the role of corporate governance in mergers and acquisitions.
- Determine downsizing strategies when mergers and acquisitions are not successful.
Growth Through Emerging Market M&A, Joint Venture, and Alliances
- Differentiate between joint ventures, strategic alliances, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Evaluate the use of mergers and acquisitions in emerging markets.
Valuation and Merger Strategy
- Evaluate the strategic fit of mergers and acquisitions.
- Determine the value of mergers and acquisitions using the discounted free cash flows valuation method.
Growth Through Synergy and Diversification
- Evaluate the influence of mergers and acquisitions on the diversification of the firm.
- Determine a synergistic deal by computing the net acquisition value.
Growth Through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Evaluate the use of mergers and acquisitions as a growth strategy.
- Explain the strategies that lead to mergers and acquisitions.
Growth Through Horizontal and Vertical Integration
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of horizontal integration as a growth strategy.
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of vertical integration as a growth strategy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.