This undergraduate-level course is 9 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Financial Management and Review of Accounting
- Describe the goals of financial management.
- Interpret a statement of cash flows.
- Discuss the usefulness of financial ratios.
- Calculate financial ratios.
- Explain the need for financial forecasting.
- Prepare pro forma financial statements.
Operating and Financial Leverage
- Identify the uses and limitations of leverage.
- Perform a break-even analysis.
- Determine the relationship between long-term and short-term financing.
- Evaluate alternative financing plans.
Current Asset Management
- Describe the goals of cash management.
- Demonstrate the effects of credit policy decisions.
Sources of Short-Term Financing
- Identify sources of short-term financing.
- Analyze short-term loan options.
Time Value of Money
- Describe time value of money concepts.
- Apply time value of money concepts to various scenarios.
- Apply financial management concepts to applications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.