fin380 | undergraduate
Financial Management Of Non-profit Organizations
topic title goes here
Overview of Nonprofit Organization Finance
- Describe differences between nonprofit and commercial businesses.
- Relate the organizational mission to strategic planning of a nonprofit organization.
- Explain the role of ethics and accountability in nonprofit financial management.
Nonprofit Financial Reporting
- Describe basic financial statements in nonprofit organizations.
- Explain the role of internal financial statements.
- Differentiate between nonprofit and for-profit financial statements.
Fundraising and Cash Management
- Create a cash budget for a nonprofit organization.
- Explain the importance of liquidity in nonprofit organizations.
- Explain the relationship between fundraising and liquidity analysis.
Long-Term Financial Management
- Outline steps of the long-range financial planning process.
- Relate borrowing decisions to an organization’s long-term financial objectives.
- Develop a risk management plan for a nonprofit organization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.