topic title goes here
- Develop strategies to manage project costs.
- Calculate project costs.
- Determine target capital structure of a business project.
- Develop a strategy to obtain project funding.
Creating and Managing the Project Budget
- Develop a project budget.
- Create a plan to manage a project budget.
The DuPont Method
- Calculate activity ratios.
- Calculate profitability ratios.
- Calculate liquidity ratios.
- Calculate solvency ratios.
Introduction to Budgetary Finance
- Explain the major components of project planning.
- Explain the major components of project execution and control.
Determining Project Viability
- Determine the financial viability of a business project through cash flow analysis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.