topic title goes here
International and Regional Organizations
- Compare and contrast the roles of the United Nations (UN) entities involved in international trade.
- Examine the roles of regional organizations in international trade.
- Evaluate the roles of international financing organizations.
- Explain the role of the World Trade Organization (WTO) in promoting international trade.
- Discuss measures of economic development.
- Explain the impact of international trade and investment on the stages of economic development.
International Trade and Investment Policies and Practices
- Analyze the role of economic integration.
- Analyze the impact of the balance of payments on a country's economy.
- Discuss the balance of payments adjustment process.
- Examine the impact of trade barriers on market access.
Theoretical Basis for International Trade and Investment
- Compare and contrast the major trade theories.
- Describe the product life cycle in the context of globalization.
- Assess the implications of foreign direct investment (FDI).
- Assess the overall impact on a country of shifting from a limited trading position to a global trading position using trade theories.
Global Monetary System
- Analyze the overall impact of the Bretton Woods Accords on the global economy.
- Compare and contrast the exchange rate regimes.
- Discuss key currencies in the global financial markets.
- Analyze the foreign exchange markets and their role in the global economy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.