gen200 | undergraduate
Foundations For General Education And Professional Success
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify strategies for conflict resolution.
- Describe methods of collaboration.
- Determine strategies for enhancing team performance.
- Perform research in the University Library.
- Evaluate sources of information for relevancy, reliability, and bias.
- Demonstrate summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting information from various sources.
- Prepare a research paper.
- Prepare a presentation.
Critical Thinking and Professional Competence
- Examine ethics issues.
- Determine the relationship between higher education and professional competence.
- Identify personal bias and emotion.
- Develop educational goals.
- Recognize the importance of personal responsibility.
- Identify university resources required for student success.
- Demonstrate the key elements of the writing process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.