Applying Strategies For Employee Motivation –
Are you having difficulty keeping your employees motivated? What can you do to improve their happiness so their work doesn’t suffer? Understanding the relationship between job satisfaction and job performance is critical when addressing employee motivation. In this course, you examine the strategies for motivating employees. You then learn how you can apply these strategies to your work environment to create higher levels of job satisfaction and job performance.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Applying Strategies for Employee Motivation
- Differentiate from job satisfaction and performance.
- Identify the keys to job satisfaction.
- Translate job satisfaction to job performance.
- Foster a sustainable relationship with job satisfaction and performance.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.