Examining Human Relations And Organizational Behavior –
An organization’s success depends on the behavior of its employees. Their ability to effectively respond to challenges and interact with others is critical. It is important to understand what drives employees within an organization. How do personal and environmental factors influence their behavior? How can their motivation be increased? What can you do to improve their performance? This course addresses these questions, and, on completion, you will have a plan for leading behavioral change within your organization.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Examining Human Relations and Organizational Behavior
- Evaluate one’s strengths, weaknesses, and personality and how they contribute to organizational behavior.
- Identify how motivation and performance can influence an organization.
- Create a plan for leading change within an organization.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.