hcs335 | undergraduate
Health Care Ethics And Social Responsibility
topic title goes here
Application of Ethics Within Individual Organizations
- Recognize the role and importance of ethical values within an organization.
- Describe ethical principles used in health care organizations.
- Explain the relationship between an organization’s culture and ethical decision-making.
Administrative Ethical Issues
- Describe the impact of administrative ethical issues in the health care environment.
- Identify the roles of institutional compliance and ethics committees.
- Explain the managerial responsibilities related to administrative ethical issues.
Biomedical Ethical Issues
- Identify ethical issues that are related to medical consent.
- Describe current biomedical ethical issues in health care.
- Describe the ethical impact of historical biomedical events on the health care industry.
Emerging Ethical Issues
- Determine future ethical issues in the rapidly changing health care environment.
Ethical Theories, Principles, and Concepts
- Differentiate between legal and ethical issues.
- Describe problem-solving methodologies.
- Identify major ethical theories and principles.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.