hcs451 | undergraduate
Health Care Quality Management And Outcomes Analysis
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Risk Management in Health Care
- Explain the concepts of risk management in the health care industry.
- Identify factors that influence risk management in the health care industry.
Quality Management in Health Care
- Explain the concepts of continuous quality management in the health care industry.
- Describe challenges in defining quality and outcomes in health care.
- Explain the relationship between risk management and quality management.
- Identify factors that influence quality outcomes.
Organizational Performance Management
- Explain how regulatory and accreditation standards affect the development of performance-management systems.
- Describe how components of performance-management systems affect quality and risk management.
Tools and Decision-Making Processes
- Outline the decision-making processes in risk and quality management.
- Identify the information needed to make risk- and quality-management decisions in the health care industry.
- Identify key risk- and quality-management tools in the health care industry.
- Explain challenges in making risk- and quality-management decisions.
Ongoing Performance Management
- Describe strategies for ongoing performance improvement in the changing health care industry.
- Discuss current and future trends in risk management and quality management in health care.
Introduction to Risk Management and Quality Management in Health Care
- Explain how leadership and philosophy drive risk and quality management in health care.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.