topic title goes here
- Examine ethical considerations in leadership within health care.
- Explain the delegation process.
- Summarize the problem-solving process.
- Examine the decision making process in a real-world context.
Building for Leadership
- Discuss positive modeling and mentorship.
- Apply the decision making process to a health care leadership decision.
Change is Constant
- Identify roles and responsibilities of management and leadership within the health care industry.
- Identify elements of an effective health care work group.
- Construct a conflict management plan.
- Discuss the manager’s role in implementing change.
- Differentiate between leadership and management.
- Discuss leadership theories.
Role of the Leader
- Summarize the importance of accountability.
- Identify tools for motivating and empowering staff.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.