hcs504 | Graduate
Introduction To Graduate Study In Health Sciences/nursing
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Integrate professional sources into written work and presentations.
- Apply format consistent with American Psychological Association guidelines.
- Use valid and reliable professional sources in scholarly work.
Introduction to Graduate Study; Learning Team Dynamics
- Analyze various characteristics needed for effective teams.
- Describe personal reasons for pursuing graduate study.
- Describe the university learning model and goals.
- Identify several focus areas for graduate study.
- Identify the purposes and use of portfolios.
- Identify the advantages and challenges of working in teams.
- Develop strategies for conflict resolution.
- Describe strategies for effective presentations.
Successful Strategies for Graduate Study
- Describe strategies for time and stress management.
- Describe effective communication skills and techniques.
- Analyze your personal communication strengths and identify areas that need improvement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.