hcs531 | Graduate
Health Care Organizations And Delivery Systems
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Future Trends in Health Care Delivery
- Describe consumer-driven interactions and their influence on health care delivery.
- Discuss future trends and challenges in service delivery for health care organizations.
The Organization of Health Care
- Identify various workforce roles that contribute to the array of health care services.
- Contrast the roles and the impact of professional health care organizations on the health care industry.
- Examine the distribution of providers, services, and products in the health care continuum.
Impact of Finance and Regulations in Health Care
- Identify types of payment systems designed for the delivery of health care.
- Analyze the growth of national health care expenditures and regulatory cost measures.
- Describe the impact of legislation on health care.
Evolution of Health Care
- Explain the implications of beliefs and values on the health care system.
- Describe the historical evolution of U.S. health care.
- Identify events that stimulate change in the health care systems and services.
Population-Based Health Care Delivery
- Describe the concepts of population health on health care delivery.
- Identify strategic indicators used to plan for community health care needs.
Health Care Service Delivery
- Describe the types of health care delivery environments.
- Analyze the challenges of accessing health care services.
- Describe how technology impacts health care delivery.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.