hcs545 | Graduate
Health Law And Ethics
topic title goes here
Ethics of Technology Use
- Describe the ethical responsibilities of the administrator in using information and data.
- Identify the ethical and legal requirements for the use of technology.
Ethical Influences on Health Care
- Compare the four major ethical principles.
- Analyze the relationship of these principles to current healthcare issues.
- Examine the influence of individual ethics on professional decision making.
Regulatory and Legislative Issues
- Examine the legislative impact on health care delivery.
- Explain the role and impact of governmental regulatory agencies.
Laws and Ethics of Resource Management
- Describe the law and ethics of labor relations.
- Examine the law and ethics of health care contracting.
- Evaluate ethical issues related to resource allocation.
Health Care Organizational Ethics
- Analyze influence of organizational culture on ethical decision making.
- Evaluate the influence of accountability and social responsibility for health care organizations.
- Analyze the impact of tort and medical error on health care delivery.
Legal and Ethical Issues of Patient Care
- Describe the current legal and ethical requirements of health care reform in health care delivery.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of beginning- and end-of-life decision making.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.