This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Perform a ratio analysis.
- Assess financial performance of a health care organization.
- Explain the valuation process of assets, depreciation, and inventory.
Financial Management Methods
- Describe methods of assessing service line productivity.
- Create a budget forecast for a health care service line.
- Explain the capital project process.
- Determine strategies for control of budgets.
- Analyze benchmarking techniques.
- Perform a cost variance analysis.
Compliance and Risk Management
- Explain management roles and responsibilities in compliance and risk management.
- Analyze financial risk factors in health service and education organizations.
- Analyze risk avoidance and reduction strategies.
Financial, Accounting, and Economic Principles
- Define generally accepted accounting principles as related to health care organizations.
- Explain the relationship between financial information and decision making for health care organizations.
- Describe the financial and economic environment of health care organizations.
Future Trends and Issues
- Describe trends in health care payer systems.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.