This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of the Health Care System
- Identify factors that influence health care utilization.
- Describe how the evolution of health care delivery in the United States affects the current health care system.
Health Care Workforce
- Explain the health care education system within the United States.
- Identify the roles of health care workers within the health care delivery system.
- Examine the roles of the various organizations in the health care system.
Future Directions in the U.S. Health Care System
- Examine current issues in health care delivery.
- Discuss future trends in health care.
The Financial Aspects of Health Care Delivery
- Examine health care costs in the United States.
- Compare the types of health insurance.
- Discuss models of managed care.
Health Care Continuum
- Describe the relationship between components of the health care system continuum.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.