Health Administration Capstone –
Students in this course summarize their learning and formulate strategies to manage various challenges they will encounter in the healthcare environment. Students will also assess the impact of their educational experiences on their ethical perspectives and critical thinking skills. Students will reflect on and evaluate their personal and professional growth, the benefits of lifelong learning, and the impact of these elements on their future.
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
- Explain how your perceptions of health care delivery systems have changed over the course of your program.
- Examine the future of the health care industry.
- Evaluate personal improvement based on the program outcomes.
- Create an action plan based on the performance evaluation.
Personal Professional Goals
- Formulate professional career goals.
- Create a career plan to attain professional goals.
Challenges and Trends in Health Care
- Identify challenges and trends in the health care industry.
- Apply strategies to meet the challenges and trends in the health care industry.
Your Role in Health Care
- Determine your role in the health care industry.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.