hcs449 | undergraduate
Health Administration Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Examine the future of the health care industry.
- Explain how your perceptions of health care delivery systems have changed over the course of your program.
- Evaluate personal improvement based on the program outcomes.
- Create an action plan based on the performance evaluation.
Personal Professional Goals
- Formulate professional career goals.
- Create a career plan to attain professional goals.
Challenges and Trends in Health Care
- Identify challenges and trends in the health care industry.
- Apply strategies to meet the challenges and trends in the health care industry.
Your Role in Health Care
- Determine your role in the health care industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.