hcs514 | Graduate
Managing In Today's Health Care Organizations
topic title goes here
- Explain how accountability affects the behavior of an organization.
- Illustrate factors that define and shape an organization.
- Describe organizational design, function, and processes.
Decision Making and Organizational Structure
- Establish a means to evaluate a decision’s importance.
- Evaluate the impact that fraud has on a health care organization.
- Apply some of the tools and techniques available to aid decision making.
- Appraise the concept of organizational culture and its impact on health care services.
- Analyze how organizational behavior affects quality, competition, and human relations.
- Evaluate systems and factors that define and shape health care organizations.
- Analyze how job design, work processes, and performance expectations affect individual job satisfaction and successful organizational outcomes.
- Profile the learning organization.
- Critique effective intra-organizational and inter-organizational communications and barriers to communication.
Individual Performance Management
- Compare and contrast major motivational theories and their application to health care organizations.
- Establish the relationship of quality employees to a quality organization.
- Explore the concept of creating a cultural environment for excellence.
- Forecast future challenges and benefits of health care organizations.
- Prioritize major internal and external factors that are affecting change in health care organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.