hcs551 | Graduate
Biological And Psychological Aspects Of Aging
topic title goes here
End of Life Issues
Explain the five stages of grief.
- Analyze individual and societal attitudes about death and dying.
Age-Based Programs and Services
- Examine educational programs and their effect on health promotion.
- Describe available age-based services and discuss their effect on aging and the older adult.
- Analyze the issues related to providing age-based programs and services.
Influences of Pharmacology and Nutrition
- Identify aspects of pharmacology management.
- Examine the effects of pharmacology interactions.
- Analyze the factors related to nutritional status on aging and pharmacology interactions.
Biology of Aging
Describe the theoretical framework of aging and longevity.
- Explain the biological aspects and changes of aging.
Cognitive Aspects of Aging
- Explain factors related to cognitive aspects of aging.
- Identify theoretical treatments and solutions to cognitive impairments.
- Describe cognitive impairments associated with aging.
Influences on Healthy Aging
- Identify factors that indirectly affect healthy aging.
- Describe changes associated with functional performance and the aging body.
- Identify factors related to management of chronic diseases
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.