hit450 | undergraduate
Implementation And Management Of Health Information Systems
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Project Management for Health IT
- Define the structure of a project team related to different departments in a healthcare environment.
- Establish a project plan for each project activity in a new system implementation.
Managing Project Scope
- Define project scope to each type of committee in a healthcare environment.
- Develop a successful communication plan used for committee meetings.
Health IT Teams
- Describe the various certifications associated with Health IT positions.
- Analyze the different Health IT positions to a project team.
- Map a typical IT organizational structure in a healthcare environment.
- Differentiate between project team leadership and project management as it relates to Health IT.
- Illustrate the impact of two unique aspects of the healthcare industry on project leadership.
- Assess project manager skill sets that lead to effective leaders in the Health IT environment.
- Create effective milestones for a successful Health IT project.
- Utilize project tools to track project milestones in a Health IT project.
- Apply an action plan to a Health IT project.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.