hm482 | undergraduate
Hospitality Analytics For Decision Making
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify the tools of a revenue manager to track historical, current, and future demand.
- Evaluate forecasting tools that affect decisions on hotel room and services pricing.
- Calculate descriptive and interval statistics when forecasting future sales.
Measures of Business Performance
- Evaluate revenue and cost indicators through ratios for analysis and evaluation.
- Compare profitability with industry benchmarks.
Hospitality Analytics (Events, Travel, and Tourism)
- Categorize performance indicators for events, travel, and tourism.
- Compare performance ratios and indicators with benchmarks for business operation.
- Recommend distribution channels that improve revenue optimization.
Property Analytics (Hotel, CHIA)
- Evaluate performance indicators for hotel management.
- Analyze customer surveys for existing and potential customers.
- Examine the principles of survey creation, including sampling and levels of data.
Introduction to Data Analysis Skills in Hospitality
- Describe commercial, extended stay, meetings, and leisure segments.
- Identify market segments that are accessible, profitable, and stable.
- Analyze important metrics for hospitality (customer buying patterns, pricing, occupancy rates, benchmarks).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.