hpe549 | Graduate
Evaluation And Assessment Methodologies
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assessing Program Outcomes
- Describe the purpose and benefits of program evaluation.
- Define a program evaluation plan.
- Define a program outcome measure.
- Examine the effect of accreditation standards on program and student outcome assessments.
Assessing and Evaluating Student Learning
- Design strategies and measures to assess student learning on ground and distance education.
- Develop methods to design outcome evaluation based on diverse learning styles and domains of learning.
Assessing Course Outcomes
- Examine curriculum-based assessments.
- Compare and contrast criterion-referenced and norm-referenced assessments.
- Sharing course outcomes with stakeholders.
Emerging Trends in Evaluating Learning Outcomes
- Summarize trends in learning assessment and evaluation in adult and higher education.
Methods of Assessing Learning
- Examine the differences between traditional and contemporary approaches to assessment.
- Identify common methods used in assessing learning.
- Compare and contrast assessment, evaluation, research, and measurement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.