The Role Of The Strategic Hr Professional –
The Role of the Strategic Human Resource (HR) Professional course provides a comprehensive overview of the current HR landscape. In this course, students will review the vital contributions, roles, behaviors, and strategic functions HR professionals play in the development, implementation and execution of organization wide objectives. Through this examination, students will develop an understanding of HR, its impact on the business environment and how HR professionals contribute to the organizations' strategic plan. This course provides 1.0 continuing education units, over two - 5 hour workshops. The tuition for this course is $500.
This non-credit course is 2 weeks. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Business and HR Functions
- Identify the strategic functions and roles of HR
- Identify functional areas of an organization
- Understand HR functional strategy when supporting an organization's strategic plan
HR Alignment with Organizational Objectives
- Understand key functions and elements of business management and strategies in relationship to HR
- Align HR function with organizational objectives
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.