hrm498 | undergraduate
Strategic Human Resource Management And Emerging Issues
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategic HRM Plan
- Create strategic HRM plans.
- Forecast future organization or divisional needs.
- Predict organization or divisional capabilities and limitations.
Critical and Emerging Domestic and Global HRM Issues
- Analyze cultural considerations in HRM planning.
- Analyze the effect of critical and emerging domestic and global issues.
- Perform internal analyses for critical and emerging issues in strategic HR planning.
Strategic Planning Fundamentals and Strategic Partnerships
- Identify challenges and concerns in HRM.
- Analyze HRM responsibilities as a strategic partner within a company.
- Select strategic planning models based on organizational needs.
- Perform environmental analyses for strategic planning.
- Determine methods to evaluate and measure organizational effectiveness.
- Explain how the HR planning process integrates into a strategic plan.
- Determine the components of the strategic Human Resources plan.
- Determine core competencies for an organization or division.
Ethics and Diversity
- Recognize specific ethical and diversity considerations for HRM planning.
- Generate a rationale for best practices in diversity in HRM planning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.