hrm552 | Graduate
Organizational Training And Development
topic title goes here
- Justify the role and importance of orientation (onboarding) training.
- Demonstrate effective team training methods.
- Assess the benefits of cross-cultural training.
- Evaluate current and emerging organizational training and development trends
Training and Development Overview
- Assess the value of aligning training with business strategy.
- Evaluate training as an open system including input, process, and output based upon organizational dynamics and environment.
- Apply the training process model to an organization.
Needs Assessment and Training Design
- Analyze the purpose of the various steps involved in a needs assessment.
- Appraise the link between performance appraisals, training, and needs assessment.
- Assess social learning theory and its relationship to training design.
- Demonstrate effective training techniques.
Training Program Development and Delivery
- Assess techniques used to align learning objectives with strategic outcomes.
- Evaluate external and internal considerations in employee training and delivery.
- Determine appropriate techniques and applications for addressing organizational development needs.
- Analyze legal considerations related to training development and delivery.
Motivation and Performance
- Compare diverse factors that can influence human performance.
- Compare cognitive and behaviorist learning theories related to motivation and performance.
- Assess the impact of self-efficacy on motivation.
- Determine strategies for enhancing adult learning.
Employee and Management Development
- Evaluate various types of employee development programs.
- Analyze why employee development is critical to organizational success.
- Evaluate strategies for developing effective managers.
- Explain the role that succession planning plays in building managerial talent.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.