hrmp531 | Graduate
Human Capital Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Compensation and Benefits Strategies
- Determine benefit plan strategies.
- Determine pay strategies.
- Analyze the impact of organizational diversity on human capital management.
Employee Training and Development
- Determine strategies to evaluate training.
- Design a training needs assessment.
- Select training methods.
- Identify consequences of noncompliance with employment laws.
- Determine compliance with employment laws.
- Identify applicable employment laws in business situations.
Recruitment and Selection Strategies
- Determine selection strategies.
- Determine recruitment strategies.
- Develop performance management plans.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.