hst206 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Describe common elements of major Latin American revolutions.
- Analyze the influence of revolutionary thought in the development of Latin American countries.
- Describe life in Latin America after colonial rule.
- Analyze the effects of regional or local rule in Latin America.
Modern Latin America
- Explain modern Latin America’s role in the global, industrialized world.
- Explain the role of the United States on the development of Latin America.
- Explain ways in which Latin America has changed in the 20th and 21st centuries.
Pre-Columbian Latin America – 900 to 1492 CE
- Describe early Latin American civilizations.
- Compare life in Latin America to life in Europe.
Development of Colonial Latin American Society
- Explain the roles of religion and economics in the conquest of Latin America.
- Explain how societal roles developed in Latin American countries.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.