iop460 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Organizational Culture and Change
- Differentiate between organizational culture and organizational climate.
- Identify the three levels of organizational cultures.
- Compare individual learning and culture to organizational learning and culture.
- Explain how organizational cultures address external adaptation and integration.
Valuing Organizational Diversity and Ethics
- Describe how diversity, inclusion, and privilege create barriers in workforce participation.
- Explain barriers to workforce diversity.
- Analyze regulatory constraints on organizational values.
- Analyze discrimination as an unethical and illegal business practice.
Managing Across Cultures
- Define cross-cultural management.
- Discuss the concepts of managing local employees globally and global employees locally.
- Identify the significance of understanding a host countryâs institutions and legal systems.
- Identify the prime challenges for managers and corporations operating in a host country.
Leadership, Power, and Politics
- Describe the shared elements of trait, behavior, and situational models of leadership.
- Identify the different levels of power within an organization.
- Distinguish between leaders who have a positive effect and those who have a negative effect on an organization.
- Analyze organizational strategies of coalition building and decision-making processes.
- Identify processes for influencing effective leadership in a dynamic environment.
Innovations and Applications of Organizational Learning and Decision-Making
- Examine the decision-making processes in organizations.
- Describe and apply useful decision-making models and practices.
- Analyze the roles of creativity and intuition in both the decision-making process and innovations.
- Evaluate current trends in organizational advancements related to ethics, culture, and technology.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.