iop490 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Organizational Assessment and Improving Performance
- Identify strategies that can improve performance in an organization.
- Align performance initiatives with the mission, vision, and values of an organization.
- Design a needs assessment for an organization.
Leadership and Managing Change
- Identify a change initiative in your organization or one you are familiar with.
- Develop tools to measure employee readiness.
- Incorporate theories of change management into your organizational change strategy.
- Assess the influence of regulatory and government agencies.
Evaluation and Improvement of Human Performance
- Apply motivational theories and connect their relevancy to widespread changes in the workplace.
- Outline options for evaluating human performance.
- Examine the benefits of two-way feedback and communication when dealing with performance issues.
- Apply theories of change management.
Applying Industrial/Organizational Psychology to Organizational Culture
- Examine diversity-related issues in organizations.
- Explore how change efforts can affect organizational culture.
- Discuss government and regulatory influence on identified workplace issues and organizational culture.
Industrial/Organizational Psychology â Effectiveness and Final Reporting
- Defend the effectiveness of the assessment tools used for the evaluation of a selected organization.
- Summarize elements of the change strategy and the change plan that aided in discovery of problems in the organization.
- Explain I/O concepts that aided in your capstone final project.
- Design a comprehensive assessment of the organization, including influences or effects of the appropriate regulatory agenciesâ guidelines.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.