iscom386 | undergraduate
Service Operations Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Advanced Techniques for Service Management
- Evaluate inventory control systems for services.
- Explain the project management approach to service delivery.
Operations Management Overview
- Describe service operations management.
- Determine service strategies for an organization.
- Explain how service performance will be measured.
- Design quality services for an organization.
- Organize service location and process flow.
- Explain how to manage service capacity and demand.
- Describe supplier relationship management for services.
Total Quality Management
- Compare process improvement techniques.
- Identify quality systems and services.
- Explain how to apply TQM techniques to service management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.