iscom476 | undergraduate
Integrated Supply Chain Applications
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Supply Chain Performance
- Assess the impact of changes on the performance of a supply chain.
- Identify problems in a supply chain.
- Recommend procedures to improve the performance of a supply chain.
Supply Chain Assessment and Management
- Select appropriate metrics to measure the effectiveness of a supply chain.
- Distinguish effective leadership skills for supply chain management.
Supply Chain Trends
- Evaluate domestic and global trends for impact on supply chain design.
Supply Chain Design Philosophy
- Determine the impact of a supply chain on competitive advantage.
- Analyze supply chain strategies’ effect on customer satisfaction.
- Incorporate supply chain philosophy into strategic business planning.
Supply Chain Design
- Design a supply chain.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.