topic title goes here
Adding Functionality With Forms
- Create a basic Web form.
- E-mail form data using the “mailto” attribute in a form tag.
- Identify purposes for using forms in a Web site.
Web Site Publication
- Identify the importance of professional standards in Web development.
- Explain how “meta” data can promote a Web site.
- Identify the process to publish a Web site.
- Search for and identify a Web site hosting company and its hosting plans.
Introduction to HTML and XHTML
- Identify basic HTML tags and attributes.
- Compare basic XHTML tags and attributes to DHTML and HTML.
- Explain the importance of viewing and testing markup code in various Web browsers.
- Develop HTML code that displays content in a Web browser.
Exploring Graphic Elements and Images
- Identify the two types of lists and how they differ.
- Explain how you would enhance the design of a page using rules (lines) and images.
- Integrate graphic elements into a Web page.
Presenting Content Layout Using CSS
- Describe properties of a CSS box for layout.
- Use the <div> tag to format sections of a document.
- Use CSS boxes for layout.
- Describe the three types of CSS styles.
- Apply embedded styles to control various attributes of a Web page and its content.
- Demonstrate how you would use one CSS technique or tags to enhance the look of content in a Web browser.
- Describe how styles are applied for formatting Web content.
Web Site Development
- Explain the importance of file organization for a Web site.
- Demonstrate how you would use an external CSS to enhance the look of content in a Web browser.
- Apply external CSS to control various attributes of a Web page and its content.
Web Site Maintenance
- Identify the need to maintain and redesign a Web site.
- Complete your Web site.
Creating Navigational Links
- Create a basic Web form.
- Identify the difference between absolute and relative links.
- Create internal, external, and anchor hyperlinks in a Web page.
- Create image and e-mail links in a Web page.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.