it265 | undergraduate
Managing The Database Environment
topic title goes here
- Determine database security strategies.
- Describe user access to the database.
- Define database availability.
- Determine cost of database availability.
Database Backup and Recovery
- Identify database availability procedures.
- Identify database backup and recovery procedures.
- Explain database performance monitoring and tuning.
- Explain database optimization.
The Role of the DBA
- Describe DBA Tasks.
- Explain types of DBAs.
- Describe DBA Tools.
- Explain Data Administration Strategy.
- Explain database standards.
- Identify DBMS requirements.
- Describe how database design affects application design.
- Explain physical and logical design.
- Define database transactions.
Database Change Management
- Explain database change management requirements.
- Recognize types of database change.
- Explain effects of database change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.