it280 | undergraduate
Computer Hardware Fundamentals
topic title goes here
- Recognize best practices of input/output device maintenance.
- Identify types of input/output devices.
- Outline steps for input/output device installation.
- Identify types of multimedia devices.
- Outline steps for multimedia device installation.
- Recognize best practices of multimedia device maintenance.
Motherboards and Form Factors
- Identify types of motherboards and form factors.
- Outline steps for choosing and installing a motherboard.
- Recognize best practices of motherboard maintenance.
Mass Storage Devices
- Outline steps for mass storage device installation.
- Recognize best practices of mass storage device maintenance.
- Identify types of mass storage devices.
The Future of Personal Computers
- Explain the effects of advancing technology on personal computers.
- Develop procedures for computer hardware maintenance.
Introducing Fundamentals of Personal Computer Hardware and Maintenance
- Identify components of a personal computer.
- Recognize best practices of computer hardware maintenance.
- Identify computer-related safety and environmental issues.
- Identify types of power supplies.
- Outline steps for choosing and installing a power supply.
- Recognize best practices of power supply maintenance.
Processors, Chipsets, and Memory Systems
- Identify types of processors, chipsets, and memory systems.
- Recognize best practices of processor, chipset and memory system maintenance.
- Outline steps for processor and memory system installation.
- Identify types of hard drives and their features.
- Outline steps for hard drive installation.
- Recognize best practices of hard drive maintenance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.