it235 | undergraduate
Image Editing And Implementation
topic title goes here
Correcting and Restoring Images
- Apply color adjustment methods.
- Apply photo retouching tools and techniques.
Using Selection Tools
- Demonstrate the use of multiple selection tools.
Creating and Managing Layers and Masks
- Apply methods of layering within images.
- Apply drawing, painting and text manipulation tools and techniques.
Adding Objects and Shapes
- Apply effective design principles in an image composition.
Navigation and Configuration
- Compare and contrast image file formats.
- Identify various image editing software applications.
Implementing Graphic Content
- Examine the legal issues associated with image acquisition and implementation.
Saving and Organizing Images
- Describe filters and effects.
Applying Effects, Filters, and Text
- Explain layer masking.
Acquiring and Saving Images
- Apply image optimization techniques.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.