it264 | undergraduate
Introduction To SQL
This undergraduate-level course is 9 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Simple SQL Queries
- Use the WHERE clause to restrict the results of the query with a simple condition.
- Use the SELECT command to retrieve data from a table.
Complex SQL Queries
- Use the WHERE clause to restrict the results of the query with a compound condition.
- Use the LIKE, IN, and BETWEEN operators to restrict the results of a query.
- Use the ORDER BY clause to sort data.
Queries Using Aggregate Functions and Subqueries
- Use aggregate functions to run calculated queries.
- Use the GROUP BY clause to group data on a column.
- Use the HAVING clause to restrict the groups on a column.
Queries Using Multiple Tables
- Create joins to retrieve data from multiple tables.
- Use IN and EXISTS operators to restrict the results of a multiple table query.
Updating Table Data Using SQL
- Create new tables from existing tables.
- Use the ALTER TABLE command to change a table's structure.
- Use the UPDATE command to add rows to a table.
SQL in Review
- Apply SQL to a business application.
- Identify primary keys.
- Explain the function of entities, attributes, and relationships in a relational database.
- Describe functional dependency.
- Explain a normalized database.
- Create tables using SQL.
Inserting Data Into a Table Using SQL
- Use the INSERT command to insert data into a table.
- Describe how to save SQL for later use.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.