itil1100 | undergraduate
Introduction To ITIL® And Service Strategy
This undergraduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to ITIL(r)
- Define the concept of a service (1-3)
- Define the concept of internal and external customers and services (1-4)
- Define the concept of a service management and IT service management as a practice (1-7)
- Describe the ITIL® service lifecycle (2-2)
- Understand the concept of Service Management as a practice (2.1.7)
- Describe why ITIL® is successful (1-2)
- Define service strategy processes (3.2.3, 220.127.116.11)
- Define key terminology concepts and definitions (2.1.6)
- Describe value creation through services (3.2.3)
- Identify the various processes that make up service strategy (4.2.1, 4.3.1, 4.5.1)
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.