Developing A More Effective Leadership Style –
This course provides the opportunity for each student to understand the concepts and meaning of organizational leadership, while providing a set of common denominators that define today’s leaders. Furthermore, each student will become familiar with his or her own leadership style through various assessment tools. Students will also gain an understanding of how a leader may have to adapt his or her leadership style to better communicate and/or motivate those willing to follow the leader’s vision for positive change.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Developing a More Effective Leadership Style
- Explain how leadership influence can improve an organization.
- Describe how leadership styles affect organizations.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.